The body’s pH is the barometer that allows us to measure balance degree of ALKALINE BODY, and that tells us if a body is healthy or sick, according to its degree of acidity or alkalinity.
New studies are showing the importance of maintaining a slightly alkaline organism to prevent diseases as severe and frequent as allergies, autoimmune diseases, and even cancer.
Remember the pH strips you used in high school chemistry classes?
On the pH scale, Fourteen is alkaline; seven is neutral, and between 0 and 6 acidic. Although not all the fluids in our body have the same pH degree to maintain their balance, the blood must always remain at a slightly alkaline pH of between 7.3-7. Otherwise, the cells would become ill. That is why our bodies will do the impossible to maintain this balance.
We always hear it said that the type of diet we follow affects our blood acidification levels. However, when we lead a lifestyle dominated by stress, chemicals, negative thoughts, and no sport, our body has to work harder to achieve a condition. Stable internal. All these factors directly affect our pH level.
We know that food is not the only thing that nourishes our cells, and just eating well does not guarantee us to be healthy. So we must treat health from a more holistic, much broader point of view, always considering the most primary foods, our relationships, and our emotions. A negative feeling such as sadness, hatred, fear, jealousy, stress, or extreme tiredness can cause more acidification in the body than eating a donuts.
How does the alkaline diet benefit the body?
Chemotherapy is one of the most laborious treatments that a person can undergo, leaving the body without strength and energy, with a very weakened and vulnerable immune system. Therefore, it is an essential treatment and to recover after it.
The best way to do this is through alkaline food, since, in addition to giving the energy a person needs, it will help fight cancer from within, creating the optimal conditions so that it cannot reproduce, and that the chemotherapy has a resounding success.
When we achieve proper pH levels in our body, due to the intake of alkaline foods, our immune system will strengthen, and we get the body’s cells to get oxygen and to expel all toxins. In addition to the alkaline diet, we can use a host of medicinal plants that will benefit the body in various ways, giving it more vigor, vitality and helping it to recover from all the imbalances.
HOW DOES THE ACID-BASE BALANCE WORK?
All the cells that make up our body need to feed, eliminate waste, and continuously renew themselves. In this sense, blood fulfills two vital functions:
- Bring all the cells the oxygen and nutrients they need
- Remove from them the toxic and acidic residues which produce as a result of the metabolism of said nutrients
These toxic residues and evacuate from the body through the natural elimination routes (kidneys, intestines, skin, and lungs). Therefore, it is essential to keep our natural “filters” clean, since if they become clogged, problems will arise.
If the body does not eliminate uric acid and other toxic waste, Then the body will face the problem of maintaining the value of PH in the bloodstream because of these acid residues.
So, to maintain the pH value, the body will remove calcium from the bones and inject it into the blood to neutralize the pH again because calcium is one of the most alkaline minerals we have in the body, But if it becomes a permanent state that lengthens over time, it will lead to serious health problems, such as bone softening and vitamin deficiency.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN OUR BODY DOES NOT REMAIN ALKALINE?
When our body is not in a slightly alkaline state, we can suffer from a condition called acidosis.
MOST COMMON SYMPTOMS NOT TO MAINTAIN ALKALINE BODY?
- Cardiovascular conditions
- Weight gain, obesity, and diabetes
- Excess load on the kidneys and stone formation
- Wear and loss of muscle mass
- Hormonal imbalances
- Premature aging
- Joint pain, muscle pain, and gout
- Lack of energy and chronic fatigue
- Slow digestions
- Fungi, infections, and viruses
- Sadness, the tendency to depression, nervousness, and irritability
- Acid saliva, inflamed and sensitive gums, high irritation of the tonsils, and pharyngitis.
WHAT FOODS HELP US ALKALIZE OUR BODY?
Although food is not everything when it comes to preventing our body from becoming too acidic, it does play a key role. Some foods will work against us and foods that will help our bodies stay in a more alkaline state.
Generally, foods rich in saturated fats, sugars, and refined flours and proteins are acidifying . Especially foods of animal origin, such as meat or dairy products and processed and ready to make products.
Alkaline Foods to Make ALKALINE BODY
With today’s techniques, you can differentiate acidic foods from alkaline, even within the group of the latter, you can differentiate which are the most alkaline and the least. Below is a descending list of the alkaline foods we can consume to improve our health.
- The most alkaline foods: are alkaline water with a pH of 8.8, Himalayan salt, barley, oat and wheatgrass, cucumber, kale, spinach, parsley, broccoli, sprouts, seaweed, goji berries, lemon, and grapefruit.
- Very alkaline foods: avocado, beets, paprika and pepper, cabbage, aubergines, celery, endive, garlic, ginger, green beans, lettuce, asparagus, onions, radish, arugula, tomato, and green tea.
- Moderately alkaline foods: artichoke, cauliflower, carrot, onions, zucchini, leeks, watercress, coconut, quinoa, spelled, lentils, olive oil, flax oil, and coconut oil.
- Neutral or low acidic foods are black beans, chickpeas, seitan, raisins, melon, nectarines, plums, cherries, watermelon, amaranth, salmon, rice milk, soy milk, cashews, walnuts, hazelnuts, mango, papaya, and sunflower oil.
If we totally avoid flour, sugars and all processed products our diet become better, because they increase the acidity of our body considerably. We must stop consuming alcohol and coffee, as well as all other sugary drinks, and These are the most acidic foods for our body. In an alkaline diet, Have to consume many vegetables, especially those with green leaves, and alkalizing fruits, water, and teas.
We also need to do some physical exercise to have perfect ph values. Some of them mentioned below.
- Walking barefoot, since contact with the ground connects you to your axis
- Exercise conscious breathing five minutes a day
- Smile, as soon as you move the muscles of the face, the mood changes quickly
- Brush your tongue and teeth when getting up
- Chew calmly