Neurobion Forte tablets are vitamin B spectrum supplements and dissolve very easily in water. It is a substance made up of vitamins B1, B6, and B12. Patients and users confuse it with the B complex that concentrates eight types of vitamins in a single formula. However, the Neurobionta only gathers family of B vitamins.
Table of Contents.
This triple Neurobion Forte combination endorse in Austria in the early 1960s. Today, more than 50 nations worldwide market this vitamin, both in tablets and injectable solutions (ampoules).
It registers an enormous worldwide demand given its biochemical impact on the correct functioning of the organism. In 2011 alone, more than a billion Neurobion Forte were consumed, orally, or by injection, according to calculations by the top Laboratory.
Compounds of Neurobion Forte
This formula includes up of vitamins B1, B6, and B12. The ampoules can carry 100 milligrams (mg) of B1, the same amount of B6, and 1000 micrograms of B12.
Those measurements change according to the number of ampoules and the prescribed dose.
For their part, the coated tablets contain 200 mg of B6, 100 mg of B1, and 200 micrograms of B12.
The Way Neurobion Forte Functioning in our Body
The benefits of the Neurobion Forte are necessary in the human organism. Each of the vitamins B1, B6 and B12 has, separately, a positive effect on the body
When this vitamin complex enters our body, it performs the function of regenerating the nerve fiber. B1 is essential to stabilize glucose metabolism; B6 is beneficial for protein processing, and B12 contributes to the synthesis of nerve cells.
- Vitamin B1 or thiamine is responsible for providing energy to neurons and the nervous system. Furthermore, it is vital for the digestive and cardiovascular systems. Lack of this vitamin produces psychosis, fatigue, and general weakness of the body.
- For its part, vitamin B6 is also vital in our lives. Without this vitamin, our body would not generate red blood cells, and the tissues of our body would not have oxygen.
- It is essential for the proteins responsible for regulating the body’s chemical processes to work. In pregnancy or during childhood, this vitamin is essential for brain development.
- Vitamin B6 has the power to control the transmission of nerve impulses. For that reason it is prescribed to treat stress and depression. Also known as pyridoxine, this natural substance keeps the skin healthy, fights infections, and helps balance blood sugar levels.
- If you have seizures, scaly lips, anemia, tongue inflammation, or weak immune system, see your trusted doctor, your body is likely lacking vitamin B6.
- The last component of the multivitamin is vitamin B12 or cyanocobalamin. It is important for the formation of red blood cells in the blood, the maintenance of protein metabolism, and the functioning of the nervous system. It is related to the biochemical process of the cells of the body.
When to use Neurobion Forte?
Alterations in the nervous system
One of the benefits of the Neurobion Forte is that it repairs the nervous system in two ways: it deflates nerves and stabilizes the transmission of nerve impulses. It prescribe to treat low back pain, spasms in the neck, and muscle or spinal pain, and it is the treatment of choice for this type of pathology accompanied by an NSAID.
This vitamin complex (B1, B6, and B12) produces red blood cells to raise hemoglobin in the blood of patients with anemia.
Help the body absorb food
This multivitamin helps people with gastric disorders and those diners whose stomachs do not process nutrients from food well.
It works as a painkiller when people feel pain or contraction in the extremities of the body. The vitamin trio fixes the disorder caused in the peripheral system (nerves and nodes).
Vitamin B1, B6, and B12 deficiencies
It serves to compensate for the deficiency of B1, B6, and B12 vitamins.
It also, Manifest disorders such as facial paralysis, muscle atrophy with neuritis, nerve inflammations, neck contraction, arm pain, among other symptoms.
In Short Benefits of Neurobion Forte
The Neurobion Forte cure Vitamin-B deficiency cam, But it also popular for treating other health issues, They are:
- improving the immune system
- strengthening nervous system health
- improving metabolism and gut health
- maintaining healthy skin and hair
- promoting liver health
B vitamins deficiency can cause health problems listed below:
- anemia and fatigue or weakness
- weight loss without knowledge.
- nerve pain and its damage, or tingling in hands and feet
- confusion and depression
- headache and memory problems and dementia
- heart failure and liver problems
- poor immune function and kidney problems
- skin problems and hair loss
What are the contraindications?
The contraindications of the Neurobion Forte direct towards people suffering from ulcer, gastritis, or optic nerve atrophy. It should also not use if the person is allergic to the components of the vitamin complex itself.
Its not recommends for patients with kidney or liver failure. In the case of pregnant women, it is prohibited. At the same time, during lactation, it is better to consult the doctor if it is possible to use it and how much does recommend. In children under ten years, it is not recommended. In any case, you must have the approval of your trusted pediatrician.
It is contraindicated in patients with malignant tumors.
Presentations and Doses
Dosage and presentation quantities may vary depending on the country and continent. The most commonly used ampoules come in packs of two and three intramuscular injections.
It is common to buy it in tablets (with a maximum of 20). Whether injectable or oral, its consumption should always have to do under medical supervision. Self-medication can generate harmful health effects.
We also find it in the form of ampoules for intramuscular use of 10,000 IU in boxes of 3 ampoules, its recommended use will depend on the patient. However, it not recommends to administer it with a frequency less than five days since the excess vitamin is eliminates in immediately through urine.
The patient should be alert and observe that when consuming these vitamins, it is normal for reddish staining of the urine to occur.
Adverse reactions and side effects
Until now, adverse reactions or side effects when consuming this vitamin complex are rare.
Usually, the excess of this vitamin eliminates from the body through the urine. The average side effect is one person per 100.
In the very few cases of adverse reactions, users experience vomiting, abdominal pain, fatigue, insomnia, sweating, diarrhea, and disorientation.
In addition to mild diarrhea and nausea, it is reports to cause allergic reactions, such as swelling of the facial lips and severe itching. It also shows some drug interactions to avoid. Otherwise, it is a good vitamin supplement.